A history of the Church of Ireland over the last fifty years was launched in Dublin on Friday evening (8th November) by the Archbishop of Armagh and Primate of All Ireland, the Most Revd Dr Richard Clarke. Irish Anglicanism, 1969–2019 is published by Four Courts Press and co–edited by Dr Paul Harron and Dr Kenneth Milne, and features 20 essays ranging across themes as broad as youth work, art and architecture, education, liturgy, the Irish language, and music. The project forms part of the Church’s D150 initiative, to mark the 150th anniversary of its Disestablishment.
- Hundreds hear call for NI conscience protections
- Eschatology and Advent (8): Fleming Rutledge and Apocalyptic Theology
- New history of remarkable and unique Dublin church launched
- Faith in action in the community in Cork, Cloyne and Ross
- Saint Fin Barre’s Cathedral, Cork, hosts Saint Luke’s Home Annual Christmas Concert