A history of the Church of Ireland over the last fifty years was launched in Dublin on Friday evening (8th November) by the Archbishop of Armagh and Primate of All Ireland, the Most Revd Dr Richard Clarke. Irish Anglicanism, 1969–2019 is published by Four Courts Press and co–edited by Dr Paul Harron and Dr Kenneth Milne, and features 20 essays ranging across themes as broad as youth work, art and architecture, education, liturgy, the Irish language, and music. The project forms part of the Church’s D150 initiative, to mark the 150th anniversary of its Disestablishment.
- Statement by Bishop Paul Colton following the killing in Cork of Cameron Blair 15 views
- Transgender campaigner called transphobic for saying men are men 8 views
- Death of Bishop James Mehaffey – Church Leader and Peacebuilder 5 views
- Bishop James Mehaffey’s Funeral Service to take place on Saturday 5 views
- Cathedral by Night – Messiaen Meditation 5 views