Parents must be involved in the care of teenagers who question their own gender, GPs have said, as they called for more research on the effects of puberty-blocking drugs.
- Rush to impose ‘seismic cultural changes’ on Northern Ireland slammed
- Parents could be harming children by allowing them to change gender
- Parliament votes to introduce abortion in Northern Ireland up to 28 weeks
- CPS tells prosecutors to use ‘preferred pronouns’ in court
- Pro-abortionists pushing to ditch law which criminalised brutal attacker