Bishop John McDowell chairs the Church of Ireland’s Commission for Christian Unity and Dialogue. In this interview ahead of General Synod 2019, he focuses on Europe and how churches can stand up for a good quality of debate and for people left behind in an economic dislocation after Brexit.
- Why, as a Passionate Pro-Life Pastor, I Won’t be Endorsing or Supporting any Politicians or Political Parties 9 views
- LGBT sandwich hits M&S shelves 7 views
- ‘I lost my job over tweet challenging trans ideology’ 4 views
- Church of Ireland Notes from ‘The Irish Times’ 4 views
- Bicycles, Long Coats and Shooting Jackets 3 views