People who believe men cannot become women should be sent to Soviet-era labour camps for re-education, according to Goldsmiths university’s LGBTQ+ society.
- Rush to impose ‘seismic cultural changes’ on Northern Ireland slammed
- Parents could be harming children by allowing them to change gender
- Parliament votes to introduce abortion in Northern Ireland up to 28 weeks
- CPS tells prosecutors to use ‘preferred pronouns’ in court
- Pro-abortionists pushing to ditch law which criminalised brutal attacker