Kate Williams, the Representative Church Body’s Head of Finance (pictured third from right), attended the first meeting of the Charities Governance Code Advisory Group yesterday, 5 July. The group advises the Charity Regulator in the Republic of Ireland. In the course of its work, representatives of charity trustees, governance groups and donors will consider the development of the code following the publication, in May, of the report of the Consultative Panel on the Governance of Charitable Organisations.
- Bishop Colton attends Cork County Commemoration of the First Dáil 10 views
- Same-sex marriage and abortion ‘for NI to decide’, Govt reiterates 7 views
- Appointment of Rector of Ahoghill and Portglenone 7 views
- 220 charities benefit from Belfast Cathedral’s Black Santa appeal 7 views
- Archbishop of Armagh welcomes new Presbyterian Moderator–designate 7 views