Kate Williams, the Representative Church Body’s Head of Finance (pictured third from right), attended the first meeting of the Charities Governance Code Advisory Group yesterday, 5 July. The group advises the Charity Regulator in the Republic of Ireland. In the course of its work, representatives of charity trustees, governance groups and donors will consider the development of the code following the publication, in May, of the report of the Consultative Panel on the Governance of Charitable Organisations.
- The Presbyterian Church in Ireland, same-sex relationships and church membership: six problems (Long Read) 31 views
- Appointment of New Dean of Cloyne 15 views
- New Rector appointed to Clones Group of Parishes 14 views
- Church of Ireland Notes from ‘The Irish Times’ 14 views
- Appointment of priest–in–charge of Youghal Union of Parishes and part–time chaplain to Midleton College 13 views