MPs attempting to impose abortion on Northern Ireland are being driven by “a mutant version of liberal ideology”, according to an independent Peer.
- The Presbyterian Church in Ireland, same-sex relationships and church membership: six problems (Long Read) 31 views
- Appointment of New Dean of Cloyne 15 views
- New Rector appointed to Clones Group of Parishes 14 views
- Church of Ireland Notes from ‘The Irish Times’ 14 views
- Appointment of priest–in–charge of Youghal Union of Parishes and part–time chaplain to Midleton College 13 views