Protecting the right to freedom of conscience, thought and religion goes right to the heart of the kind of society that we all want to live in. That is the message from the launch of a joint project by the Northern Ireland Human Rights Commission and the Evangelical Alliance Northern Ireland.
- An Advent Reflection: history is not about the politics of power 6 views
- Church of Ireland Notes from ‘The Irish Times’ 6 views
- Interdenominational Irish Language Service 5 views
- John Roger’s Service of Ordination and Installation as Associate Minister in Stranmillis EPC 5 views
- Good news of Jesus Christ ‘needed as much as ever’, says Queen 4 views